ABMGT: Extended Absence Template Defaults not Working Through Administer Extended Absence
(Doc ID 2478691.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extended Absence Template fields that are set up with a default a value are properly defaulting when following the direct navigation to Extended Absence Request page, but not when navigating from Administer Extended Absence page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an extended absence request through self-service
2. Click the “Submit” button to submit the request
3. Navigate to the Administer Extended Absence page
4. Search for the newly added request and click the “Edit” button
5. From the Extended Absence detail page, click the FMLA Eligibility (FMLA Administrator) – CYM link
6. Expand the Test section and note the field is blank instead of showing configured default value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document