ABMGT: Administer Extended Absence Request Showing as Read Only in Edit Mode
(Doc ID 2478694.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When toggling between the 'Edit' and 'Approve' Extended Absence pages using the 'Return to Administer Extended Absence' link the Extended Absence Request shows as 'Read Only' in Edit mode.
However the Extended Absence page should always be editable, regardless of previous navigation, when the Edit button is selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. NavBar: Navigator > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Maintain Absences > Administer Extended Absence
2. Search for a submitted form and click the Edit button.
3. Note the form fields are editable.
4. Click the "Return to Administer Extended Absence" link, without saving
5. Above form should still be available in Administer Extended Absence, click "Approve"
6. Click the "Return to Administer Extended Absence" link
7. Above form should still be available in Administer Extended Absence, click "Edit"
8. Note the form fields are not editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document