ETL9.2: TimeAdmin Not Recalculating Payable Time After OUT Punch Seconds Changed & Rounding Marker Crossed.
(Doc ID 2478813.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Admin won't re-calculate payable time after the seconds are changed and the Rounding Marker is crossed.
1. Time Reporter assigned to the Workgourp with following rounding option set
- Round Punches before Rules - Round Each Punch
- Round Durations after Rules - No Rounding
- Round Interval = 15 min
- Rounding Marker = 7.5 min
2. Submit punches
OUT - 4:37:09pm
3. Run TimeAdmin that calculates the 7.5 hrs of KUREG AND 1 hrs of Meal correctly.
4. Update the OUT punch on the timesheet from 4:37:09 pm to 4:37:50 pm, submit.
5. The TL_TR_STATUS gets updated correctly
6. Run TimeAdmin again and it doesn't re-calculate the payable time which is still 7.5.
7. Delete the entire row of punches on that day, re-enter the time, submit and re_run TA. The quantity gets updated correctly with 7.75.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document