Reporitng Change Request With Multiple Employee Splits Into Mulitple Rows On Worklist Page.
(Doc ID 2479137.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manager Dashboard/Talent Summary
When Reporting Change transaction is Initiated with multiple employees and then approved. On worklist page , the transaction splits into multiple rows for each employee in the transaction.
When an individual transaction row is approved, it is not removed from the worklist page.
The transaction row should be removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Initiate a Reporting Change Transaction with multiple employee and then submit it for approval
2. Login as the manager and then approve the request.
3. Login as Administrator and then navigate to Worklist page. Filter the Worklist page to display only the Reporting Change Request transaction.
4. Note that the single transaction is split into mulitple row for each employee.
5. Select the first row and the approve the transaction, the row will be removed from the worklist page.
6. Select the second row and the approve the transaction, the row still displayed on the worklist page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document