EAP 9.2: Pay Cycle Certifications Search Returns no Row for Certifier
(Doc ID 2479593.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Image 27
Pay Cycle Certification Search returns no result
Pay Cycle should return search result for Assigned Certifier
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Federal Payment under Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Payables
2. Login as VP1 and Create a voucher with bank USBNK, Account CHCK and Payment method CHK (Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry)
3. Post voucher (Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Posting)
4. Go to Payment Selection Criteria and setup payment dates (Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Payment Selection Criteria)
- Approval = Certifier Approval
- Certifier = VP2
5. Run the pay cycle selection
- Status = Certifying
6. Log in as Certifier VP2 and search Payment Certification - Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Approvals > Certification
7. Receive message "No matching values were found"
See Replication Steps attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document