Worklist Item Not Clearing For Multiple Future Date GSS Transaction For a Single Employee
(Doc ID 2479641.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workflow
The Issue for future transaction dates has been FIXED. It works CORRECTLY for a single transaction for an employee.
When you do the same transaction multiple times to the same employee ( irrespective of the date) the issue occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Initiate any GSS transaction i.e. Transfer Employee, Ad Hoc Salary Change, Promote Employee, etc. and submit for approval with future date as "Transaction Date"
2. Log as a person who got this pending approval and go to Worklist
3. Click the respective link for the submitted approval
4. Approve the transaction and login as Administrator
5. Go to Worklist, Able to see the link.
6. Click the link and choose the option as automatically update the database and save.
7. Again go to worklist, still the worklist item is available which is an issue
8. Issue occurs when the same transaction done multiple times for a same employee
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document