E-FLUID: Back Button Not Working When A Query Is Accessed From A Classic Workcenter
(Doc ID 2480304.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Fluid UI
Verified on FSCM 9.2 PUM Image# 28 on PT8.56.12b.
Fluid Back Button not working when a Query is accessed from a Classic Workcenter
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the Classic Asset Management Workcenter to a Homepage, as a Tile.
2. Click on the Tile. The Workcenter will open.
3. In the left pane navigation, select the Reports/Queries tab
4. Click on any Query. E.g.: PO/AM Reconciliation
5. Click on the Fluid Back Button. Nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document