EAR9.2: Encountering Error Message In The Worksheet page While Attempting To Set The Unpost Group To Batch Standard
(Doc ID 2480980.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set the unpost group to batch standard,
the following error occurs.
Error (MsgGet(6000, 584, "The Group Type associated with this transaction does not have an associated Document Type", &GROUP_TYPE));
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable to document sequencing.
2. Add a new effective dated row in Group Type 'M' (Navigation :- Main Menu > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > ReceivablesOptions > Group Type)
3. Create a maintenance worksheet and post it.
4. Go to :- Main Menu > Accounts Receivables > Receivables Update -> Correct Posting errors -> Worksheet page.
5. Set the group to Batch Standard and see the error
See the Replication Screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document