ETL92: Apply Schedule Is Not Working For Punch Template
(Doc ID 2481822.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Apply Schedule is not working for Punch Template with an assigned schedule. Systems time out after clicking Apply Schedule. Issue does not occur for Elapsed Time Reporter
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Punch Time Reporter
2. TL_installation table - config tab is set for punch pattern IN, LUNCH, IN, OUT
3. EE & Manager both use same Time Reporting Template with Punch pattern - IN, LUNCH, IN, OUT
4. Assign Schedule for EE is (8:00am > 12:00pm > 12:30pm >4:30pm)
5. Login as Mgr/Admin navigate to timesheet page for EE then click Apply Schedule
6. System spins for a while then eventually times with "An Error has occurred."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document