Running Receipt Accrual The Second Time Caused Data Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2481864.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Receipt Accrual the second time caused data discrepancy.
1. All the receipt accounting lines have budget status either Valid or Warning, but there are still exceptions in KK tables which are no longer a true representation of the budget situation.
2. Receiver has encumbrance reversed twice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created PO and saved it
2. Ran budget check and got exceeding budget tolerance error. The budget error is what I want to have.
3. Override the budget error and ran budget check again.
4. Dispatch PO
5. Created Receipt
6. Run Accrue Receipts
7. Query from Receipt Accrual Result: RECV_LN_ACCTG
8. Budget Check Receipt ENC
9. Budget Check Receipt Expense
10. Run Receipt Accrual again
11. Budget Exceptions in Commitment Control Module
12. Ran Budget Check Receipt Accrual Encumbrance again
13. Ran Budget Check Receipt Accrual Expense again
14. Resolved the budget errors. Accrual Accounting Entry shows budget status Valid
15. Accrual Accounting Entry shows budget status Valid
16. In Commitment Control module, exceptions error still exist =====> REPLICATED ISSUE 1
17. At Budget Overview page. Click on Encumbrance link to see Activity Log:
PO was encumbranced. Receiver has encumbrance reversed twice for 2018, Period 12. ======> REPLICATED ISSUE 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document