When editing a requisition, requester is not able to insert an approver in front of the system approver
(Doc ID 2482227.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new requisition, requester has ability to insert an approver before system approver before submitting the requisition.
Above functionality doesn't work when requester is editing the requisition. When requester is editing the requisition, system doesn't allow user to insert an approver before requisition is submitted again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup simple workflow
2. Add a special request requisition. Click Add to Cart then Checkout
3. Click on Preview Approvals
4. Click Ok to warning about saving the requisition first
5. Note that the + is available in front of system approver. This is good. Click Return then Save & Submit.
6. Requisition is routed for workflow.
7. Click on Manage Requisitions
8. Select to Edit the req then click GO
9. Click Ok to Edit the req and restart workflow
10. Click on Preview Approvals
11. Note that you’re not able to add an adhoc approver in front of the system approver. The + is missing. This is the reported issue.
The issue has the following business impact:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document