EGL9.2: Tree Prompts In PeopleSoft Workcenter Error With "Invalid or Incomplete Query Prompt Values (50, 102)"
(Doc ID 2482315.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In GL Workcenter if a query includes a tree prompt, when you run the query you get an error message.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to General Ledger -> GL Workcenter
2. Search on LEDGER and click Edit on the first one in the list
3. Click on Criteria tab & Add a Criteria. Then create a tree prompt for field Account.
4. Click on OK, Click on Run Tab, Note that it brings up the tree prompt.
5. Enter a tree and choose all accounts. Click OK on the new screen (You will get an info message showing the tree info)
6. The next thing you get is the rest of the prompts from the criteria page. This is what you want to see. Save.
7. The problem is when you try to run the report. Go back to GL Workcenter and in the Reports/Queries tab click on Ledger Data. Immediately error is encountered.
See replication steps here.
"Invalid or Incomplete Query Prompt Values (50, 102)"
The run time prompt values for the query that is being run are invalid or are incomplete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document