Rich text is not enabled for comment box in CFR self-evaluation
(Doc ID 2482871.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
Multi-Language: English and Canadian French
ePerformance – The Rich Text is not enabled for comment box in CFR in Self-Evaluation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with the employee PS
2. Navigate to ESS > Performance >
3. Create a document in CFR. Select the document in CFR
4. When selecting the document, PeopleSoft transfers in CFR
5. Click on Outils (Writing Tools in English) to input the comment, you will see the toolbar. Input a comment, save.
7. When back in the page, the comment contains HTML tags. The toolbar is also absent.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the performance documents as per the company standard, which has Employee Relations implications with financial impact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document