Pricing Creates the Wrong Target Resource Amount When To Currency Used On Rate Set Target
(Doc ID 2483027.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 3 to Image 25, PC_PRICING is taking foreign currency transactions and generating the wrong resource amounts on the target rows if the rate set target specifies a To Currency value. The Foreign Currency shows the PC BU currency while the resource amount shows the original transaction amount (for the original currency).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a cost rate set to generate in intermediate analysis type
- Create a billing rate set to create BIL row from the intermediate row w/ To Cur
- Create a rate plan that applies the first rate set to the original rows and the second to the target row
- Create a contract with a rate-based line linked to a project and activity using the above rate plan.
- Add transactions to the project/activity in a currency that is not the project default currency.
- Review the resulting BIL rows - The Foreign Currency shows the PC BU currency while the resource amount shows the original transaction amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document