EAM: CAP Assets Are Added Below Cap Threshold
(Doc ID 2483034.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cap assets are added below cap threshold
Load transactions from AP to profiles that have a Cap Threshold defined and the amount of voucher is below the CAP Threshold for the profile. AMIF1000 is run and there is an error - for example closed period and the rows are set to ERR on the interface tables. Fix the issue and change the load to pending again and re-ran transaction loader. PSAM processed these lines and created cap assets when they were below the cap threshold. The threshold worked correctly on all other lines loaded without error.
When AMIF1000 re-processes the previously errored rows that the cap threshold is correctly checked and capitalized asset is not created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO/Receiver (do not interface receiver to AM) and choose an AM profiles that has a cap threshold defined and an amount that is below the threshold. dispatch PO
2. Create PO voucher copying the receiver, post voucher and interface to AM
3. Process AMPS1000
4. Before processing AMIF1000, go to open periods and make sure that the period is not open for the rows you are processing.
5. Process AMIF1000 and it will set the rows to ERR.
6. Open the period
7. Set the interface rows back to Pending and process AMIF1000
The asset will be created and capitalized.
The issue has the following business impact:
Capitalized asset are being created incorrectly causing a financial impact
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document