EAM: Auto Approval Checkbox Is Not Working When Uploading Retirement Transactions via the Spreadsheet.
(Doc ID 2483049.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating an Upload Spreadsheet Template for the asset retire transaction, the user generates and downloads a .csv file, enters retirement data into the .csv file, uploads it, and prior to generating the interface data for the transaction via the AM_LOAD process, unchecks the auto approval box on the run control. Upon generating the interface data in the ps_intfc_fin table, the Auto Approval SW is set to 'Y' and the asset is loaded into the AM Tables via AMIF1000 without requiring manual intervention to approve the row before it is loaded into the AM tables.
It is expected that unchecking the Auto Approval box on the Run Control will cause the field to be set to `N' on the ps_intfc_fin table which in turn will disable AMIF1000 from loading the row into AM.
It is expected that the Auto Approval Switch will have to be manually set to `Y' in the Review Interface page in order to enable AMIF1000 to select the row for loading into AM.
1.Create an asset and depreciate the asset.
2.Create a template for the retire assets transaction at Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product related > Asset Management > Import Spreadsheet Setup > Define Spreadsheet Template.
3. Click on the Create Template button to download the template to a .csv file.
4. Enter the asset retirement transaction values for the asset created in Step 1 into the .csv file and save.
5. Navigate to Asset management > Send/Receive Information > Import Data via Spreadsheet > Upload Spreadsheet Data. Select the Template ID created in Step 2 and upload the .csv file from Step 4.
6. Uncheck the Auto Approval check box.7. Run the AM_LOAD process (click on Run on the Run Control) to insert the asset retirement transaction into the ps_intfc_fin table and generate an interface id.
8. Run the AMIF1000 process for the interface id generated in Step 7.
9. Verify the results of the load process in Step 8 on the Review Interface page at Asset management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Review. Note that the Auto Approval Status is set to 'Y' and the asset has been loaded even though the Auto Approval box on the Run Control was unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document