EAR9.2: When Creating Accounting Entries Using Speed Type, User Can Enter Control Acct And Got An Error
(Doc ID 2483068.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating accounting entries using speed type on Payment Worksheet, user can enter control account and got below error.
Invalid value - press prompt button for a list of valid values (15,11)
1. Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit
2. Create Deposit and save it.
3. Click on Apply Payment hyperlink
4. Click Build
5. Click + to add a new row
6. Click ok
7. Enter information in row
8. Click Save
9. Click Worksheet Action
10. Click Create/Review Entries
11. Use the scroll bar to scroll to the Speed Type button and click speed type
12. Enter speed type in the field that appears => Speed type is accepted but page wipes out account value
13. Enter account
14 Enter activity
15. Enter source type
16. Click Save => Received error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document