Fields Misaligned and no Scrollbar in eProcurement Linked Supplier Page
(Doc ID 2483144.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The eProcurement Linked Supplier Page (Navigator>eProcurement>Administer Procurement>Maintain Supplier Integration>Linked Suppliers) is not displaying data correctly. Click on the Supplier Properties tab for Linked Suppliers using the Classic Plus Pages. The grid has numbers marked 1-14 but only 11 actual lines show in the grid. No way to scroll to the remaining 3 properties.
Steps: to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Linked Supplier Page
2. Add a new Linked Supplier
3. Add Direct Connect Method and Connect Node.
4. Click on Supplier Properties tab
5. Click “Load Direct Connect Properties”
Notice how the Line Numbers and the Property Name is not aligning.
Click the arrow for the next page
7. Notice there are 4 Line Nbrs (11, 12, 13, 14) but only 3 Property Names.
The last property name is not displayed.
8. Rows are still misaligned
9. click View All and it has 14 line numbers and only 11 property names
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document