EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS) If Journal Was Imported Using Spreadsheet, Edited, Submitted For Approval and Again Updated Using Spreadsheet, Then in Worklist an Inappropriate Hyperlink Appears ( 0,_,_,_,_0,_, )
(Doc ID 2483233.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If journal was imported using spreadsheet, edited, submitted for approval & again updated using spreadsheet, then in worklist the journal hyperlink shows as '0,_,_,_,_0,_,'
- Created the journal from Spreadsheet import template.
2. Now go to PIA, Edit the Journal created at Step 1.
3. Submit the Journal for Approval from created in Step 1 from Online Page.
4. Now go back to Journal Template, change the amount for the same Journal from Spreadsheet import template.
5. Go to Worklist and observe the hyperlinks
Below is what it looks like when the URL is incorrect
All URLs should look like the 2nd one in the list above.
Please see Replication Screenshots for more details
PLease note: The above replication and associated bug fix was done for regular journals. Since this time, Oracle has determined the same issue exists for interunit journals. A new bug was created to address this secondary issue. Please see below for further details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document