EAP: Voucher Build not checking Duplicate Invoicing Checking criteria for ERS Vouchers
(Doc ID 2483461.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating ERS Vouchers, Voucher Build is not checking the Duplicate Invoice Checking criteria. As a result, Vouchers are being creating with the same Business Unit, Supplier ID and Invoice Number.
1. On the Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Procurement > Procurement Control > ERS Options page, ERS Option = Allow ERS
2. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Options > Vouchering Options 2 page
3. Set Duplicate Invoice Checking to Reject and check the boxes for the following fields: Invoice Number, Supplier ID and Business Unit
4. On the Supplier > Location > Payables hyperlink > Payables Option page, under Matching/Approval Options > ERS Invoice Date section, check the box for "Allow ERS"
5. Create a PO for Supplier in Step 4, PO Qty = 10 where Match Options has ERS Action = Yes, Receiving Required
6. Dispatch the PO
7. Create 1st Receiver from the PO, Receipt Qty = 3
8. On the Optional Input tab, Invoice Number = JBTEST
9. Run Voucher Build
10. 1st Voucher created successfully with Invoice Number from Receiver, Invoice No = JBTEST
11. Create 2nd Receiver from the PO, Receipt Qty = 7
12. On the Optional Input tab, Invoice Number = JBTEST
13. Run Voucher Build
14. 2nd Voucher created successfully with Invoice Number from Receiver, Invoice No = JBTEST
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document