EEX 9.2: After Using Hotel Wizard in Fluid, Hotel Attachment Added Via Quick Expense is No Longer Visible
(Doc ID 2483491.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using Hotel Wizard in Fluid, the hotel attachment added via Quick Expense is no longer visible.
1. Add and save the hotel plus the ground transportation via Add Quick expense with attachments for each transaction line.
2. Create the expense report, add attachment at the header level attachment.
3. Import the ground transportation and the hotel from My Wallet and click on Save.
4. Verify there are 3 attachments at the header level.
5. Navigate to the hotel expense line, select Itemize hotel bill, complete hotel wizard and save (do not use receipt split).
6. Navigate to the header to verify all 3 attachments are still viewable.
- The hotel attachment is no longer visible after hotel wizard is used to itemize the hotel expense.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document