Issue With HCM Self Service Personal Information Summary Page Change of Address Does Not Save
(Doc ID 2483498.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with HCM Self Service Personal Information Summary page.
International employee, Non US Based Employees sign into the Application in Classic Mode using Self Service to Change the Number in their Address.
The employee only changes the Number not the Street Name or any other Information on the Address.
The change is shown as Saved, however when Viewing the Address Information again it doesn't appear to have Saved the Change.
Currently issue has been reported for SPAIN employees.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Classic Menu Navigate to Self Service
2. Created a Spanish Employee
3. Personal Information > Personal Information Summary
4. Select Change Home/Mailing Address
6. Use the Edit Pencil
7. Change the Number from 23 to 53
8. Click on Save
9. Looking at the Personal Information Summary note the change to the Number from 23 to 53 did not save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document