Issue With HCM Self Service Personal Information Summary Page Change of Address Does Not Save
(Doc ID 2483498.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Issue with HCM Self Service Personal Information Summary page
International Employees, Non US Based Employees sign into the Application in Classic Mode using Self Service to Change the Number in their Address. They only Change the Number not the Street Name or any other Information on the Address. The change is shown as Saved, however when Viewing the Address Information again it doesn't appear to have Saved the Change.
Currently issue has been reported for SPAIN members.
When any part of an employees address is changed and saved that it should update the employee information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Classic Menu Navigate to Self Service
2. Created a User, KE0003 Spanish Employee
3. Personal Information > Personal Information Summary
4. Select Change Home/Mailing Address
6. Use the Edit Pencil
7. Change the Number from 23 to 53
8. Click on Save
9. Looking at the Personal Information Summary note the change to the Number from 23 to 53 did not save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document