ECM: If Business Unit blank in User Preferences, Accounting Events error if Search by Status
(Doc ID 2483565.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Business Unit field is left blank on the Define User Preferences > Overall Preferences page, when doing a search on the Accounting Events page and filter by Status, an error occurs.
However, if you leave the Search Criteria blank then click Search, Accounting Events entries will be displayed without an errors.
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) TRA_PANELS_WRK.EVENT_CAL_SCROLL.FieldFormula Name:PopEvents PCPC:2227 Statement:44
Called from:TRA_PANELS_WRK.EVENT_CAL_SCROLL.FieldChange Statement:1
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew, R
owScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.
This error may have been described by a preceding message.
Examine the error messages and the PeopleCode program containing the ScrollSelect call to determine the cause of the error.
1. On the Define User Preferences > Overall Preferences page, Business Unit is blank
2. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Events page
3. Enter Status = Not Processed
4. Click Search
5. Above error occurs
6. Re-display the Treasury Accounting > Accounting Events page
7. Leave the Search Criteria blank
8. Click Search
9. Results appear under the Accounting Events and no error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document