Fluid Requisition Default Page Doesn't Default The Values To Requisition Lines
(Doc ID 2483905.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new ePro requisition using the fluid tile, pressing on the requisition defaults page, there is no option for "default" or "override" as in the classic page, also when choosing a supplier on the requisition defaults page, this supplier is not defaulting to the requisition line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the home page press on the requisition tile.
2. Press on the requisition defaults link.
3. Notice that there is no option for "default" or "override" options as in classic.
4. Enter supplier id on the defaults page.
5. Press Okay and then press on the special request link to create a special request requisition.
6. Notice that the requisition line doesn't have the supplier defaulting in as the case for classic.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document