E-PIA: Focus gets lost when using Auto-Complete
(Doc ID 2483916.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleTools 8.54 - 8.56
Auto-complete or type ahead is not working as expected. The focus can get lost on the field and cause the auto-complete to stop working.
1. Select an autocomplete field and enter a value
2. Search for the value
3. When search is clicked the expected results are shown
4. Go back to the field and delete one character
5. No auto-complete is seen and after the one backspace, the cursor disappears out of the field and the cursor focus is directed elsewhere
6. Clicking backspace again can return the user to the homepage
Another example is shown in the following FSCM Specific replication:
1. Login as VP1
2. Navigate to Main Menu-> My Personalizations-> Personalize Navigation-> Personalizations
3. Ensure Autocomplete = Yes
4. Navigate to eProcurement-> Requisition
5. View requisition (Click Ok or cancel to get to the Create requisition page)
6. Navigate to Express Item Entry
7. Enter 1 as the Item ID. Notice how autocomplete doesn¿t work.
8. Navigate to Special Requests
9. Enter "E" on the Unit of Measure field and you will see "EA" appear briefly and then disappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document