Fluid Requisition Line Comment Icon Does Not Indicate An Attachment
(Doc ID 2483949.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an attachment to the requisition line from Fluid , the Comment icon is not getting updated to she that there is an attachment attached, however if you just add a comment it will be reflected correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new requisition using Requisition Tile from Fluid.
2. Add special request Item and checkout.
3. Press on Comment Icon and attach any attachment.
4. Press Done to the comment page.
5. Notice that the comment icon is not getting updated to show that there is an attachment attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document