APT Create Planning Node Does Not Use Personalised Timeline Without A Page Refresh
(Doc ID 2483959.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Program Enrollment
Personalized timeline is not used to create the planning node unless the user leaves the component then comes back in and creates the planning node.
Expect the planning node to use the term from the personalized timeline once it is saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Program Enrollment > Academic Progress Tracker.
2. Access an APT that has not had the planning nodes created yet.
3. Create a personalized timeline, using different terms.
4. Click on the icon to create the planning node. Check the items in the node and they are for the cohort beginning term, not the one from the personalized timeline.
5. Leave the component without saving the planning node and enter again. Create the planning node and it will use the term from the personalized timeline.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document