EAP WTHD18: Correction File Not Generated if Box 7 Zeroed out After 1099 Fix for 2018 is Applied
(Doc ID 2484125.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applied 1099 fix for 2018. IRS Tax File not created for Supplier when zeroing out Box 7 for 1099 Corrections.
1. Set up withholding supplier for class 7
2. Create Voucher and post it
3. Create Payment
4. Post Payment
5. Run Post Withholdings
6. Run 1099 Job - (Original/Correction Mode and File Generate option is ALL)
7. Run Withhold
*** Correction Steps ***
8. Use Withholding Invoice Line Update and make the line as Not applicable for 1099
9. Run Withhold Post process
10. Run Update Withholding process
11. Verified, NO row exists now on the record WTHD_TRXN_TBL
12. Run 1099 Job - (Original/Correction Mode and File Generate option is ALL)
IRS Options: Has the 1099-Misc containing.....? - CHECKED
13. 1099 Correction File not generated for the correction – ISSUE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document