EAP: Payment Location Field Grayed Out For Reissued Payment, for Supplier that is only Reporting Withholding
(Doc ID 2484232.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the new payment Schedule created by the system,Remit Supplier Location is Read only (in Newly Created Payment Schedule) after Cancelling ,running Payment Post. Issue is with Voucher for Withholding Supplier(Withhold - reporting only).
1) Created Voucher for Withholding Supplier(Reporting only)
2) Pay the Voucher
3) Cancel the Payment
4) Run Payment Posting for the Cancelled Payment
5) Navigate to Regular Entry and Check there is New Schedule Created
- Notice there are 2 Payment Schedules
i) Cancelled Payment Schedule
ii) New Schedule for Regular Vendor Payment
- Notice Location Field is Grayed out
6) Checked by clicking on the 'schedule Payment' button on the Payment Page(Regular Voucher Component)
- Still Remit Supplier Location is Inactive
7) Save the Voucher
- Notice still Location is Grayed Out for Payment Schedule
8) Come out of the Component and Reload the Voucher
- Navigate to the Payment TAB
- Location is still Not available for Editing on the Payment TAB for the Newly Created Schedule.
Result: Remit Supplier Location on the Voucher is Not available for editing after Cancelling the Payment.
To have the Location available for modification to Remit Supplier Location, need to delete new schedule created(by system) and manually add new Schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document