Requisition has been Approved but Still Remains in Worklist
(Doc ID 2484299.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Requisition has been approved but still remains in worklist
Steps to reproduce the Issue:
Setup Workflow Line Level with two Paths in a stage
1) Path1 based on category CYCLING
2) Path 2 based on category HARDWARE
3) Workflow should route as below
Line#1 Step1 (No Approver) -> Step2 (Approver B )
Line#2 Step1 (Approver A ) --> Step2 (Approver B )-->Step3 (Approver C)
4) Setup Userlist based on Roles for the test
5) Enable Push Notifcation for Process ID Requisition at Transaction
Registry/ Transaction Configuration
6) Submit an eProcurement Requisition to Route for Approval as per#3
7) Log in as Approver A and Approve, Action Item is removed after approval
8) Log in as Approver B and Approve, Action Item is removed from Approval
9) Log in as Approver C and approve, Requisition is approved completely
Action Item is not removed from Approver C Notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document