ECA: Receiving Error When Clicking on Internal Notes Link on a Contract Bill Plan. - "SetCursorPos: Row 2 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156) CA_COMMENTS_PNG.GBL.PostBuild PCPC:4103 Statement:59"
(Doc ID 2484397.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive a peoplecode error on clicking Internal Notes link on Contract Bill Plan.
- Navigate to Customer Contracts, Create and Amend, Contract Notes. Demo Data used for the test - Business Unit: US001, Contract: CON000000000080
- Add Bill Plan note to B101 bill plan, selected CUST-01 note. Save.
- Add Bill Plan Note to B101 bill plan, selected CONTRACT note. Save.
- Delete CUST-01 note. Save.
- Navigate to Customer Contracts, Create and Amend, General Information. Click Bill Plans link at bottom of page. Click B101 link on Line 1 of contract. Click Internal Notes link in middle of the page.
- Get above error message.
- The same error is received when navigating to Customer Contracts, Create and Amend, General Information. Click Lines tab. Click Detail tab (middle of page). Click In Progress link under Bill Plan. Click Internal Notes link in middle of the page.
- The error also appears when you return to Customer Contracts, Create and Amend, Contract Notes again and try to select the Contract note for B101 for the same contract for which we have added a note earlier.
NOTE: In this documents the user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document