EAPBR9.1: Unbalanced Voucher When Creating Voucher From Two PO's
(Doc ID 2484448.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is unbalanced Voucher when creating voucher from two PO's
1) Setup Withholding taxes (IRPF; ISS (5%); INSS)
2) IRPF accounting is on the payment date; ISS and INSS accounting is on fiscal document date
3) Create a Vendor (person) and setup IRPF; ISS and INSS
4) Create a Purchase Order to this vendor with payment condition of 15 days and amount of R$ 1382.4
5) Create another Purchase Order to this vendor with payment condition of 10 days and amount of R$ 1382.4
6) Receive both Purchase Order with one Receivment
7) Create a Fiscal Document with this Receivment. Type the withholding code related to IRPF, ISS and INSS. Set the Fiscal Document to Complete.
8) Run the Voucher Build to create a voucher using "Fiscal Document" interface
9) Open the voucher. It shows error message 7015,22 (The gross voucher amount less allowances exceeds the gross amount scheduled to pay by 0.01)
10) If the user runs the Pay Cycle Selection, the voucher payments will be available to be paid
There is unbalanced voucher with message "The gross voucher amount less allowances exceeds the gross amount scheduled to pay by 0.01" after running Voucher Build
Voucher should not be unbalanced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document