EGL9.2: GL Subsystem Reconciliation Overview Shows Incorrect 'Not distributed Amount’ Total, If There’s A Voucher For Which Discounted Amount Has Been Paid
(Doc ID 2484774.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reconciliation inquiry shows incorrect ‘Not distributed Amount’ total, if there’s a voucher for which discounted amount have been paid.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable budget checking for Payables & General Ledger in Installation options
2. Enable budget checking in ledgers for a unit for the GL business unit attached to AP business unit
3. Set up discount for the default pay term id that is used when a voucher is paid
4. Create a voucher for a supplier that uses the pay term id for which discount has been set up
5. Budget check voucher
6. Record a manual payment for discounted amount & post the payment
7. Run Load reconciliation data process for the business unit & GAP system source for the accounting period in which the voucher payment was posted
8. In Reconciliation inquiry check the the not distributed amount total for Payable accrual account
9. Click the Details icon.
10. In drill to source page, download all the rows in an excel sheet & calculate the sum of all not distributed amounts
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
Not distributed amount total is shown in reconciliation inquiry page doesn't match with the sum of all amounts having distribution status 'N'
Not distributed amount total is shown in reconciliation inquiry page should match with the sum of all amounts having distribution status 'N'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document