Worklist Entries are Appearing as Transaction Approved which is Not Correct
(Doc ID 2484878.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Worklist entries appear incorrectly as "Transaction Approved".
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a requisition with two lines
2) Line 1 – need approvals
3) Line 2 –doesn’t needs approvals
4) Now when the user opens their worklist we have “transaction approved ” worklist with no link to transaction
5) See the PSWORKLIST table
6) Two worklist entries are created on the table.
7) This only happens if there are lines not going for approval below the line that went for approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document