EAP: TIN Matching Extract File ABENDED at Step AP_TIN_EXT.MAIN.Step02 with Unique Constraint error
(Doc ID 2485095.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TIN Matching Extract File (AP_TIN_EXT) occasionally abends at Step AP_TIN_EXT.MAIN.Step02 with a unique constraint error.
This happens whenever a Supplier has been changed within the system so that there are multiple Supplier locations for that Supplier but each has different values in the TIN Status on the PS_VENDOR_WTHD table.
-- 11:23:50.058 Process 158310 ABENDED at Step AP_TIN_EXT.MAIN.Step02 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 11:23:50.082 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_AP_TINEXT_TAO4) violated
1. Have a Withholding supplier with 2 Locations
2. For both Locations, make sure the TIN type is F and the TIN is the same: 345-67-8901
3. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Maintain > Extract TIN Matching File
4. Run the TIN Matching Extract File process, AP_TIN_EXT
5. Process will abend at Step AP_TIN_EXT.MAIN.Step02 with the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document