EAP: Excel Voucher Spreadsheet Upload loads Voucher even if Login window is closed
(Doc ID 2485099.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Excel Voucher Upload Spreadsheet. When click on the Generate XML and Post button, the Login screen appears. If the User ID is entered but no Password, if click the X in the upper right hand corner to close the window, the Save As window appears in order to save the DEST.XML file. If Cancel is selected, get the message of "Imported 1 vouchers" and the Voucher is loaded into the Voucher STG tables.
1. Enter Voucher data into the Excel Voucher Upload spreadsheet
2. On the Data Sheet, click Generate XML and Post
3. On the Login screen, enter the User ID but no Password
4. Click the X in the upper right hand corner to close the window
5. The Save As window appears in order to save the DEST.XML file
6. Click Cancel
7. The following message appears -- "Imported 1 vouchers"
8. Through SQL, notice that the Voucher is loaded into the Voucher STG tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document