EAM9.2: Asset Created Thru Excel-CI Is Not Auto Populating Category Field Based On Profile ID
(Doc ID 2485682.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading assets using the ExceltoCI (INTFC_FINPHY_SS_A) template, and the category is left blank, AMIF1000 will generate the following error:
Invalid Distribution template. Verify distribution template exists for this category, cost type, trans code, and type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use INTFC_FINPHY_SS_A CI in ExceltoCI template
2. Enter an asset but leave the category field blank
3. Upload asset successfully
4. Run AMIF1000 on interface uploaded from step 3.
5. Check the load status of asset on the Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Review page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document