ASSET WRONGLY DISPOSED AFTER PO_RECVPUSH INSERTS RET ENTRY IN PS_NTFC_PRE_AM
(Doc ID 2486437.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adjusting a non-financial asset through PO, if a user cancels the receipt, the system retires the asset instead of simply adding a credit to the acquisition details.
1. Create a New, Non Capitalized Asset.
2. Create a New PO using the same Profile.
3. Uncheck the Capitalize Flag, Save and Dispatch.
4. Create PO Receipt.
5. Fill in the previously created ASSET_ID.
6. Check the Interface Receipt checkbox and Save.
7. Review the Asset Acquisition Page.
8. Go back to the receipt and Cancel it, while the Interface Receipt is
9. RECV_02 PSJob Process Goes to Success and the Asset gets Disposed.
PO_RECVPUSH AE Inserts RET entry in the PS_INTFC_PRE_AM Table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document