EBI9.2: BI_WRKSHTUPD Keeps TMP Bills While Also Creating New Ones Creating Duplicate Resource ID's
(Doc ID 2486761.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance Issue in the Billing Worksheet page.
Performance issue on Billing Worksheet page after applying the bug fix 23041326
System should create regular invoice once user approves the temporary invoice within lesser time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Need 2 machines to replicate issue
1. Find TMP invoice from BI HDR with PC distrib status of N' or 'I'. Use
_amount from ps_bi_hdr a where invoice like 'TMP%' and pc_distrib_status <>
2. Navigate to Billing > Manage Billing Worksheet > Update Billing Worksheet
page. Click "Set Filter Options". Then enter BU and Contract Number and click
search. Please note invoice amount/invoice id
3. After navigating the page above, two users select the same TMP invoice.
Then click 'Approve Now' button at the same time
4. After sometime, please run the following sql. Use CA Num and Invoice
Amount value from Step#2. and see if two INV invoice is created for one TMP
that was approved online.
ract_line_num,invoice,a.* from ps_bi_hdr a where contract_num = ''
and invoice_amount = amount
5. Noticed duplicate invoices created by two users from the same TMP invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document