Delegation Request Fluid Approvals page Shows Incorrect Job Title for EmplId with 2 PER_ORG
(Doc ID 2486825.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Delegation of Authority" page displays wrong PER_ORGn for employees having two PER_ORG one being inactive in the past.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu >Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data and create/ find an EMPLID having two PER_ORG in job data (e.g., Person of Interest, Employee). Latest PER_ORG should be Employee.
2. Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Manage Delegation and create a delegation request. Select this employee as delegate (proxy) and submit the request
3. Login as Proxy
4. Review My Delegation Authorities
5. Click Notification flag in header., click on "Delegation on authority" action
6. The "Delegation of Authority" page displays incorrect job code description for "Delegation to" field (Person of interest instead Employee)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document