ELM 9.2 From Manager' Fluid Approval Page, the Class Information Page and Program Information Page are Blank when Click the Arrow Icon
(Doc ID 2487086.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Manager access Fluid Approval Tile and navigate to Class Information or Program Information, Fluid Page for Class Information page or Program Information page are blank when click the arrow icon.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as a Manager.
2. Navigate to the Fluid Manager Self Service tile, click Fluid Approval tile.
3. For the Subsequent page lists Program Registration and Class Enrollment approval rows
4. Click on Program Registration approval, the Program Registration Approval page will launch.
5. Then, from Program Information section clicking on Program Information arrow icon displays a modal blank page
4. Click on Class approval, the Class Information Approval page will launch.
5. Then, from Course/Class Information section clicking on Class Information arrow icon displays a modal blank page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document