Project Rates Page Displays Overlapping Fields In Internet Explorer 11
(Doc ID 2487687.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internet Explorer, if there are more than 5 rows of related contract records on the Project General Information > Rates page, when the user clicks the 'View All' or 'Last' link for the scroll area, the rates information fields sometimes overlap the contract record scroll area. This does not happen with Chrome or Firefox browsers. The screen should display consistently without overlapping fields regardless of the web browser.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project.
2. Add 6 or more activities making the activity names short for the first 5 rows and longer for the later activities.
3. Create a contract and add a rate-based line.
4. Link the project and all the activities to the contract line.
5. Using Internet Explorer 11, navigate to Project Costing > General Information > General Information and go to the Rates tab.
6. Note the page display. Click on the View All scroll control to expand the list. The Associated Contract grid will redisplay wider to include the longer activity name but the Rates area is not moved and overlaps the scroll area.
This is a cosmetic issue with no functional impact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document