EEX 9.2: The Error “Project ID Is Invalid” Is Received When Creating an Expense report When Project Costing Is Not Installed
(Doc ID 2487844.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The error “Project ID Is Invalid” is received when creating an expense report when Project Costing is not installed.
1. Make sure that the following applications are not select on the Set up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Products page.
2. Go to Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create Modify
3. Create an expense report.
4. Enter a transaction.
5. Open the accounting details for the transaction and select lookup on the project id field to select a project id.
6. Submit the Expense Report.
Error “Project ID Is Invalid” Received When Creating Expense report where Project Costing Not Installed
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document