EeS: Address Sequence # On an ESettlements SSI Is Not Updating Correctly after changing Supplier, Earlier SSI was created using Save for Later option.
(Doc ID 2488067.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Service Invoice(SSI) not getting updated with the Address Sequence Number, if Invoice is created using PO and Later Modified with the Different Supplier, Earlier Self Service Invoice was created using Save for Later Option.
1) Setup Supplier with Valid Agreements (Accepted by Buyer and Supplier )
2) Setup Supplier
- 1st Supplier with 1 Location and Address (FROMAGE)
- 2nd Supplier with 1 Location and 2 Address (BOOKS4U)
3) Create PO for the Supplier (FROMAGE) and Dispatch the PO
4) Navigate to Self Service Invoice Page and Create using the 'Copy from Purchase Order'
5) Click Save for Later (Voucher ID Generated for SSI)
6) Verify the Record (PS_VCHR_HDR_QV) for the Details (details populated are correct)
7) Again open the Same Voucher ID(SSI) using the SSI invoice Page
8) Click icon '-' and delete the Invoice Line for the details, Click OK on pop-up
9) Change the Supplier for the Voucher ID to BOOKS4U , Click 'Save for Later'
10) Verify the Record (PS_VCHR_HDR_QV) for the Details
- Address Sequence Number is not Changed.
Self Service Invoice should get updated with correct Address Sequence Number after Modifying and Saving the Supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document