Position Description Is Displayed as Value "POSN_CUR.DESCR" In The Group Update Approvals Page
(Doc ID 2488116.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version,
In the Group Update Fluid Approvals Page, in the Unchanged Job Details Information section, Position Number is Displaying the value "POSN_CUR.DESCR".
The approval pages for the other transactions such as promotion are displaying the proper values.
The current Position description should be displayed on the approval page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager self Service Fluid Homepage and click on the Update Team Information Tile.
2. Select “Update Job Details for Group”. Now select two employees and then click on the Continue button.
3. Choose the option “Are you changing Work Location details”. Click the “Next” button.
4. Select the new location and the transaction date. Submit the transaction for approval.
5. Login as the Approver and click on the Approval Tile. Select the Group Update Approval Request.
6. On the Approval Page, Position Number is Displaying the value "POSN_CUR.DESCR".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document