E-PORTAL: Classic Dashboard Is Not Working When Called From Fluid Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2488739.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PeopleTools 8.56. Portal Technology
Issue verified on PT8.56.12
Classic Dashboard Is Not Working When Called From Fluid Navigation Collection
When accessing the Dashboard from the Fluid Navigation Collection, a blank "PeopleSoft Employee Portal" page is displayed.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create and configure a Dashboard in PeopleTools > Portal > Dashboard > Manage Dashboard Pages.
2. Assign the Dashboard to a Fluid Navigation Collection in PeopleTools > Portal > Portal Utilities > Navigation Collections.
3. Associate the Fluid Navigation Collection to a Tile in PeopleTools > Portal > Structure and Content (Root > Fluid Structure Content > Fluid Pages).
4. Place the Tile in a Homepage.
5. Go to the Homepage and click on the Tile.
6. In the left panel of the Navigation Collection, click on the Dashboard link.
7. Blank page is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document