Approval Button Missing When Approver Is On Two Stages
(Doc ID 2488746.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition approvals, if the workflow has the same approver appearing again, approver is able to see requisition again for approval but unable to see Approve/Deny buttons through worklist
Steps to replicate the issue:
PO Approval not visible on Approval Fluid UI window
1) Create PO , Submit for Approval
2) PO is routed to Supervisor ( Level 1 ) Consider "Mr A"
3) Since Level 1 Supervisor does not approves PO within specified time period,it gets advanced to Next Level , bast of Approval settings
4) Hence Level 1 Approver is Skipped and PO is routed to Level 2
5) Earlier Level 1 Approver is also approver at Level 2, hence PO is again routed to him for approval , and can be accessed from PO Approval Page, however this Approval is not visible on Fluid UI Approval Page on for this Approver who was present at Level 1 also.
This happens across all documents i.e., requisitions, purchase orders, vouchers, expenses
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document