EOPC: Fluid Approvals Does Not Allow To Insert Adhoc Approver For A Step On Hold
(Doc ID 2488997.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : FSCM 9.2 Pi 26, Approval Framework Workflow (AWE) Page Composer for Fluid Approval
With Classic AWE Approvals, configured to allow Ad Hoc inserts, when a Transaction is put on Hold, the + sign is still available to do an Ad Hoc Insert. However, in Fluid Approvals, prior to putting Transaction on Hold the Approval Chain shows the + sign for Ad Hoc Insert - but after the Transaction is on Hold the + sign no longer shows.
Expectation is that the + sign for Ad Hoc Insert will still be available in Fluid Approval via the Approval Chain, after Transaction is put on Hold just as it is in Classic AWE Approvals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure transaction to allow Ad Hoc Insert
2. In Classic AWE, log in as Approver and access Approval via Worklist.
3. Note the + sign for Ad Hoc Insert is available.
4. Put the Transaction on Hold.
5. Note the + sign for Ad Hoc Insert is still available.
6. Using Fluid Approval, log in as Approver , press Tile and access same type of Transaction.
7. Press the Approval Chain, to verify that the + sign for Ad Hoc Insert is available.
8. Press the More Button, the Hold to put the Transaction on Hold.
9. Press the Approval Chain, and verify that the + sign for Ad Hoc Insert is no longer available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document