Zero Dollar Lines Are Auto Closing Because The SOURCE_STATUS Is Being Set To "COMPLETE" Even Though line(s) has not been sourced.
(Doc ID 2489139.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Zero dollar lines are auto closing because the SOURCE_STATUS is being set to "COMPLETE" even though line(s) has not been sourced.
Steps To Replicate Issue:
1. Create a zero dollar requisition
2. Check the Amount Only Checkbox for the line
3. Save and Preview
4. Get editing error message ¿No charge item cannot be distributed by amount¿
5. Uncheck the amount only checkbox
6. Change distribution by back to QTY (Quantity)
7. Save and Preview
8. On confirmation page, click Edit requisition
9. On Review and Submit page line shows as Locked or you can look at the Source Status - and it will be C (Complete).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document