Copy From Feature To Create Document Type Clears User Fields
(Doc ID 2489374.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying an existing document with defined users selected on the original document, these defined users are not selected on the newly created document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier ContractsManage Contract LibraryDocument Types
2. Click the add button
3. Click the copy from button and look for Adhoc_quote
4. Change the description and name the new tupe adhoc_quoute_test
5. Save and reopen
6. Scroll down and check the flags for Character User Defined Fields, Date User Defined Fields
7. They were set on the first doc and clear out on the copy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document